Join Our Team
Here at ROI Swift, we work in a fast-moving , yet casual environment.
We serve some amazing clients, and our team is made up of experts who have worked at Facebook, Maker Studios and some of the best big digital agencies out there.
We’re Currently Hiring for a Digital Marketing Specialist. Interested? Apply Here on Indeed.com
Digital Marketing Specialist – ROI Swift
ROI Swift is an Austin-based digital marketing agency specializing in multi-channel digital advertising and ecommerce businesses looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for our close-in, hip, East Austin, TX office. We seek a candidate driven by and passionate about numbers and analysis with a love of delivering results and helping businesses grow. If you have advanced experience in advertising campaign strategy, optimizing paid spend across multiple channels, performing highly detailed and in-depth analysis and client management, then you will love working with us!
If you have superb client management experience and enjoy A/B testing, testing, tweaking and optimizing, you are an ideal match for our b-to-b and b-to-c clients.
If you are a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, and have a proven track record of managing a large marketing budget to hit established CPA and lead goals, specifically in paid advertising, apply now.
- Highly autonomous digital advertiser who is hyper-focused on helping clients grow through strategic and tactical execution.
- Develop strategy for digital marketing campaigns in Facebook, Instagram and other social media
- Create and test various target audiences including lookalike, website custom audiences, CRM retargeting, affinity targeting and other related target audiences
- Develop monthly campaign strategy across all channels. Execute, monitor and report on those campaigns to the clients.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in organic social reach and advise/implement for the client
- Manage large consumer brand presence and optimization on Amazon.com
- Manage Amazon PPC advertising to drive growth
- Develop and implement new strategies for campaign expansion
- Share insights with the ROI Swift team
- Continuously explore opportunities for growth and develop new business and client accounts.
- Deep analysis to determine campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities
- Proactively report all big successes, inconsistencies, underperformance or any other campaign-related metrics to clients
- Create opportunities for clients by staying current with new channels, software, and best practices
Bonus: Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Marketing Services Advertising Platform
- Data-driven mindset, is scientific about implementing campaigns, leveraging customer segmentation, programmatic buying, retargeting and attribution analytics to optimize media investments.
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Advertising: 2-3 years minimum
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required – Lookups, pivot tables and other data functions.
- At least 3 years of paid digital marketing experience required with over $10k monthly budgets
- Facebook advertising experience preferred and significant experience in Power Editor, Product Catalogs, pixel tracking and implementation, and optimizing campaigns for quickly scaling businesses.
- Client management or consulting experience required
- Demonstrated over-achievement of goals
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Extremely autonomous, responsive and proactive with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a positive, team-player, attitude
- Experience acquiring quality new customers and incremental business from existing customers.
- Interesting person that gets along with all types of clients and enjoys building relationships.
- BS/BA Degree Required – analytical discipline or MBA a bonus.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central – big bonus!
- Facebook Blueprint Certificate – big bonus!
- Flexible hours and fun clients
- Health Care
- A terrific East Austin location close to great places.
- Only Austin candidates considered.