Join Our Team
Here at ROI Swift, we work in a fast-moving , yet casual environment. Explore careers with us below.
We serve some amazing clients, and our team is made up of experts who have worked at Facebook, Dell and some of the best big digital agencies out there.
We’re Currently Hiring for a Marketplace Specialist. Interested? Apply Here on Indeed.com
Marketplace Specialist – ROI Swift
ROI Swift, a quickly growing digital marketing agency, based in Austin, TX is looking for a Marketplace Assistant to help manage our marketplace clients on Amazon.com. The ideal candidate has worked with Amazon Seller and/or Vendor Central in the past. is an Austin-based digital marketing agency specializing in multi-channel digital advertising and ecommerce businesses looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for our close-in, hip, East Austin, TX office.
If you are a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, and have a proven track record of managing Amazon or other channel listings, we want to talk to you.
- Highly autonomous individual who is hyper-focused on helping clients grow through strategic and tactical execution.
- Use research and insights to make recommendations to leadership, specifically Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, listing optimization, marketing programs and A+ content development.
- Reporting/Analysis -Track and grow sales, provide daily, monthly, and yearly sales data reports.
- Monitor and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), sessions, conversation rate, ROI.
- FBA/SFP -Develop and monitor demand plan and forecasting models with relevant stakeholders. Forecasting is essential to ensure that adequate inventory levels are maintained and communicated to the customer and internal procurement team members.
- Work closely with Operations at Clients to ensure In Stock at all times.
- Product Listings -Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking.
- Optimize listings for placement and organic search performance.
- Create new product listings and upload to marketplaces.
- Drive traffic and execute advertising campaigns, sponsored ads, lightning deals, and Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) to increase revenue.
- Monitor Amazon for errors, alerts, issues and resolve quickly.
Bonus: Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Marketing Services Advertising Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, sales and marketing with relevant work experience
- 1-2+ years’ experience on Amazon Seller or Vendor Central.
- Experience with PPC Campaigns
- Highly autonomous and detail-oriented individual
- Quick learner and able to wear many hats
- Killer MS Excel skills
- Organized, fun and passionate individual who is responsive and great with clients.
- Group health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Free Coffee
- Free Beer
- Nap Pods
- Massage Chairs
- Ping Pong
- Quarterly Celebrations
- A terrific East Austin location close to great places.
- Only Austin candidates considered.