Austin, TX 78702
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Only Austin applicants need apply, this is not a remote position.
The Amazon Marketplace Associate is responsible for assisting the ROI Swift Amazon team with client support through the development, execution, management and continuous improvement of Amazon marketplace accounts and advertising campaigns, which strengthen the client portfolio. This position is integral to the growth of both ROI Swift and our clients’ Amazon businesses as well as an opportunity to learn and develop both Amazon account management and marketing skills.
· Assist Amazon Team with exporting weekly client reports
· Assist Amazon Team with Amazon PPC campaign management for clients
· Help the Amazon Team implement updates or troubleshoot on client’s behalf within Amazon
· Upload product templates on Amazon
· Gain an understanding of clients’ overall business objectives in order to align growth strategy to measurable business goals
· Support the Amazon team in daily administrative tasks and events for business development
· Provide analysis and insights to the team
· 6 months experience on Amazon Seller Central or Vendor Central Required
· Demonstrated successful experience with PPC Campaigns
· Experience managing multiple projects successfully
· Ability to apply the scientific method to optimize listings, PPC campaigns, and improve results
· High school diploma/GED is required
· BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related degree is desired
· Reliable transportation to the office
· Interest in the Amazon platform and E-commerce
· Advanced proficiency in Excel – ability to analyze data and create tables and charts, use pivot tables, and other formulaic functions including Vlookups.
· Intermediate proficiency at Google Applications – Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, etc.
· Proven ability to be detail-oriented, organized, and manage time efficiently.
· Strong work ethic
· Intermediate proficiency in PowerPoint – ability to clearly communicate concepts and data with the ability to convey a message using type, photography, illustration, and color.
· Quick learner, a team player, and ability to be self-sufficient
· Positive can-do attitude
· Want to make a difference!
ROI Swift is a fast-growing digital marketing agency in East Downtown Austin. We work with some of the best consumer brands in Austin and the nation to grow their businesses profitably through Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, and Google. This role is specific to Amazon.
We love to get results, we are a team-oriented company, like to help each other out and don’t punch a clock. We go above and beyond and that’s fueling our growth. If you like to punch a clock and merely get a paycheck, you won’t be happy here. If you like always learning new things, doing better than last week or last month and like to work in a casual, fun environment, this is the place for you.
Our Core Values
· Good enough isn’t good enough.
· Treat our clients’ business like it was our business.
· Constantly learn and improve.
· Operate with candor and be trustworthy. Integrity matters.
· Be good to each other.
· Great team who are extremely knowledgeable and fun. You will learn a lot and have a growth path.
· Employers contributed health care, vision care, dental care.
· Free coffee, tea, and snacks.
· Work from home on Fridays
To be considered for this position, please give us an example of how you have demonstrated values similar to ours in your career. Please address this in your cover letter. We’d love to hear about it!