Austin, TX 78702
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Our mission is to help 1,000 brands grow by 2030. Why? Because we believe that brands deserve expert help. There’s a noisy marketplace of ideas and we want to amplify those of emerging brands. If Nike wanted to work with us, we’d say No. Still interested?
In addition to the right skillset, we’re looking for someone who embodies our core values. We’re looking for people who aren’t satisfied with just the status quo and like to improve things. We’re looking for people with an open-mind. We’re looking for people who are dedicated to continuing to learn new things. We’re looking for people who care about the work that they do. These traits are non-negotiable.
If you feel like you embody them, let us know how in your cover letter.
The Account Manager role is part of our Paid Social and Search team. We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience specifically with Facebook advertising and client relations. We pride ourselves on having a strategic partner mindset with our clients and being accessible and are looking for someone who can embody this in the relationships they develop with our clients.
- Provide dedicated account management to clients by being responsive via Phone, Slack, and Email and being able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Conduct client presentations and proposals
- Gain understanding clients' overall business objectives in order to align strategy of ad campaigns to measurable business goals
- Develops and implements testing plans that align with client goals and objectives and ensures an ongoing testing schedule to drive innovation.
- Communicate with and advise clients on headline results and rationale behind proposed changes to campaign
- Actively write and edit content to keep up with social media trends
- Represent ROI Swift at onsite client meetings
- 3+ recent years in client-facing advertising account management role with $20K+ monthly budgets
- Experience working in client facing role, managing relationships and projects successfully
- High school diploma/GED is required
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related degree is desired
- Proven knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertising best practices including ad creative, using proper advertising objectives, attribution model, dynamic product ads, pixel events, split-testing, product catalogs, and audience building
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel - ability to analyze data and create tables and charts, use pivot tables, lookups, and other formulaic functions
- Intermediate proficiency in PowerPoint - ability to clearly communicate concepts and data with ability to convey a message using type, photography, illustration, and color.
- Sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer
- Light lifting occasionally, up to 20 lbs
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic)
- No direct report supervisory responsibilities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Partially paid group health insurance, dental and vision
- A casual East Austin work location
- Free beer
- Nap pods
- Work from home Fridays
- The opportunity to be part of something great