Austin, TX 78702
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
ROI Swift is fast-growing digital marketing agency in Austin that helps emerging brands be successful. With our growth, we have an immediate opportunity for a Paid Social Account Manager.
Our mission is to help 1,000 emerging brands grow by 2030. Why? Because we believe that all brands, especially smaller and growing ones, deserve expert help. There’s a noisy marketplace of ideas and we want to amplify those of emerging brands. If Nike wanted to work with us, we’d say No. Still interested?
Our people are our greatest asset and we need you, a seasoned Account Manager with Facebook and Instagram advertising knowledge, to help us grow our clients' business.
More About You
- You enjoy providing dedicated account management to clients by being responsive via Phone, Slack, and Email and being able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- You are great at conducting client presentations and proposals
- You love to gain understanding clients' overall business objectives in order to align strategy of ad campaigns to measurable business goals
- You are a whiz at developing and implementing testing plans that align with client goals and objectives and ensures an ongoing testing schedule to drive innovation.
- You enjoy splitting your time between being in Facebook and Instagram advertising and being the "face" of ROI Swift.
- You are a terrific communicator and partner for clients sharing headline results and rationale behind proposed changes to campaigns
- You are an avid learning - you'll actively write and edit content to keep up with social media trends on Facebook, Instagram and other platforms.
- You relish onsite client meetings and get energy from being the face of ROI Swift.
- 2+ recent years in client-facing advertising account management role with $20K+ monthly budgets for paid social accounts.
- Experience working in client facing role, managing relationships and projects successfully
- High school diploma/GED is required
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related degree is desired
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is HIGHLY desirable.
- Proven knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertising best practices including ad creative, using proper advertising objectives, attribution model, dynamic product ads, pixel events, split-testing, product catalogs, and audience building
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel - ability to analyze data and create tables and charts, use pivot tables, lookups, and other formulaic functions
- Intermediate proficiency in PowerPoint - ability to clearly communicate concepts and data with ability to convey a message using type, photography, illustration, and color.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Partially paid group health insurance, dental and vision
- A casual, fun, collaborative East Austin work location
- Free coffee, tea and beer
- Work from home Fridays
- The opportunity to be part of something great