Austin, TX 78702
ROI Swift is a fast growing digital marketing agency in East Downtown Austin. We work with some of the best consumer brands in Austin and the nation to grow their businesses profitably through Amazon, Facebook, Instagram and Google. This role is specific to Paid Search for Google, Bing and Yahoo and reports to the CEO.
We love to get results, we are a team-oriented company, like to help each other out and don’t punch a clock. We go above and beyond and that’s fueling our growth. If you like to punch a clock and merely get a paycheck, you won’t be happy here. If you like always learning new things, doing better than last week or last month and like to work in a casual, fun environment, this is the place for you.
Manage Google, Bing and Yahoo Paid Search and Display
- Review and perform daily management activities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines for clients. More than 80% of the role is within Google AdWords.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, keyword negation, daily and monthly budgets per account, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Report findings and propose changes to account managers and clients
- Generate and assess weekly and monthly reporting of established metrics in all paid campaigns inclusive of, but not limited to, goal and revenue tracking. Metrics will differ between, and be specific per client
- Research and establish detailed keyword lists and experience with A/B testing of landing pages, copy, ad creatives.
- Recommend and implement creative copy suggestions and graphics
- Handle display network placement lists and target audiences on Google Ads
- Recommend and implement strategies for keyword opportunities and campaign structuring targeting AdWords search and display networks
- Research, strategize, and implement search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts for new clients and initiatives
- Keep up to date with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Ongoing communication with, and updates to, management and internal teams to keep abreast of progress as well as with clients.
- Communicate with management on project development, timelines, and results; and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals including new prospect meetings and business development team training.
- 3-5 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) with a passion for Search and internet marketing managing budgets of at least $8-$10k a month.
- Deep experience with Google Search, Shopping including Smart Shopping and Display advertising.
- Proven results and improvement since taking over paid search.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
- Quickly learn new techniques and the latest Google, Bing and Yahoo features and strategies.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Proficiency working with popular PPC ad platforms such as AdWords and Bing
- Highly skilled with Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Search Console
- Familiarity with 3rd party research tools such as Moz, SEMRush, SpyFu
- Competent in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Proficiency in managing multiple (double-digit) large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business while meeting the requirements outlined above.
- Strong team player, outstanding work ethic and thirst for constant improvement.
- AdWords certification a plus.
- Graphic preparation capabilities a plus.
Google AdWords: 2-3 years (Required Search, Shopping, Smart Shopping, Display)
Google Analytics: 2 years (Required)
Adwords Editor: 1-2 years (Preferred)
Yahoo and Bing Paid Search: 1-2 years (Preferred)