Austin, TX 78702
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Our mission is to help 1,000 brands grow by 2030. Why? Because we believe that brands deserve expert help. There’s a noisy marketplace of ideas and we want to amplify those of emerging brands. If Nike wanted to work with us, we’d say No. Still interested?
In addition to the right skillset, we’re looking for someone who embodies our core values. We’re looking for people who aren’t satisfied with just the status quo and like to improve things. We’re looking for people with an open-mind. We’re looking for people who are dedicated to continuing to learn new things. We’re looking for people who care about the work that they do. These traits are non-negotiable.
If you feel like you embody them, let us know how in your cover letter.
The Marketplace Specialist role is part of our Amazon Account Management team. We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience specifically with Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Advertising, and client relations. We pride ourselves on having a strategic partner mindset with our clients and being accessible and are looking for someone who can embody this in the relationships they develop with our clients.
- Provide dedicated account management and strategic guidance to clients selling on Amazon by being responsive via Phone, Slack, and Email and being able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Manage Amazon Sponsored Ads Campaigns according to client strategy and sales objectives
- Detailed maintenance and continued improvement of Amazon listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking.
- Communicate with and advise clients on headline results and rationale behind changes made in the account
- Monitor Amazon Seller Central Accounts for alerts or issues and resolve on behalf of the client
- Analyze and report Key Performance indicators to client
- Represent ROI Swift at onsite client meetings, calls, or video conferences and maintain high client satisfaction
- 2+ recent years in Amazon Sponsored Advertising management with $10K+ monthly budgets
- Experience working in client facing role, managing relationships and projects successfully
- High school diploma/GED is required
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related degree is desired
- Proven knowledge of Amazon advertising best practices including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, search term reports, PPC bid adjustments.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel - ability to analyze data and create tables and charts, use pivot tables, lookups, and other formulaic functions
- Intermediate proficiency in PowerPoint - ability to clearly communicate concepts and data with ability to convey a message using type, photography, illustration, and color.
- Sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer
- Light lifting occasionally, up to 20 lbs
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic)
- Lead, Manage and hold accountable an Amazon Associate, that will assist with Amazon account management.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Partially paid group health insurance, dental and vision
- A casual East Austin work location
- Free beer
- Nap pods
- Work from home on Fridays
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company with a purpose