Austin Digital Marketing Experts
What We Do
ROI Swift are your Austin Digital Marketing experts. We provide management of Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Remarketing, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook Advertising, Pinterest Promoted Pins and Amazon Seller and Vendor management.
Google AdWords Management
Google AdWords can be overwhelming and we’ve seen clients spend lots of money with companies that say they know what they’re doing. Some questions to ask if you don’t already have the answers to are below:
- Do they know what your cost per acquisition target is?
- Do they have goals set up? Are they in line with your business?
- Can they tell you what your best and worst performing categories are?
- Local Awareness Campaigns
- What do your bi-weekly/monthly reports look like?
- How are they matching on AdWords differently for exact, broad and phrase terms?
Facebook Advertising & Marketing
When we ask our clients about their Facebook advertising, we usually hear something like “Well, we’ve boosted posts…” While boosting posts is a form of advertising, the more sophisticated Business Manager advertising with lookalike audiences, tracking pixels and conversion data has a much better ROI for customers. We use our insider knowledge, to deliver the Facebook advertising that meets each client’s specific goals such as:
- Website clicks
- Page Likes
- Website Conversions
- Store Visit (Formerly Local Awareness) Campaigns
- Event Attendance
- Lead Generation and Email List Building
- App Downloads
- Full Funnel Remarketing
- And more…
Amazon eCommerce Marketing & Management
Navigating Amazon and understanding the nuances can take years yet Amazon is one of the most profitable channels for product manufacturers and resellers. We’ve helped companies do the following on Amazon:
- Clean up and standardize their listings
- Remove 3rd party sellers that destroy your brand and reputation
- Convert to Fulfilled by Amazon to gain the Prime members and take advantage of the Prime shipping options
- Implement and optimize Amazon.com PPC advertising to take advantage of the world’s biggest marketplace
- Re-instate sellers who have been suspended for not meeting Amazon’s customer experience metrics
- Brand registry and brand reputation
- Make killer listings that convert above Amazon averages
- Can we do all this for you? Sure. Just ask one of our clients who went from $10k a month to $500k a month with us managing their Amazon.com business
Klaviyo Email Marketing Migration
While Mailchimp and other basic email marketing providers are ok for sending a campaign to your whole list every now and then, eCommerce brands need a better, smarter platform. We recommend Klaviyo for a realtime integration with Facebook advertising, advanced analytics, easy setup and the best automated flows we’ve seen. We can help you migrate from your current provider to Mailchimp in a matter of days or weeks.
- Interested in a free trial? You can use this link to get one now here.